- Beth Ditto for Evans: plus-size line will be launched in 6 days
- Geri Halliwell for Topshop: just rumors so far
- Madonna with Christian Audigier, French designer known for Von Dutch and Ed Hardy labels: the duo's goal is to create anti-age-discriminating collection: "Madonna and I are working on a new project called The Material Girl Project and I’m going to be a partner with her on it. It’s going to come out, in September, when it’s back to school time. So we are working on different designs and samples right now, so we’re going to have most of that done at the end of the summer. It’s going to be for everyone, all ages. We’re going for everyone, from seven-year-olds to 77-year-olds. We’re not excluding anybody."
- Beyonce Knowles and her mother for Dereon: it's going to be a junior fashion line inspired by Beyonce's alter ego - Sasha Fierce (sounds awkward, doesn't it?) - sneak-a-peak on the right
- Courney Love: rumors, rumors, rumors...
- Amy Winehouse for PPQ: capsule collection for the British brand
- Miley Cyrus + Maz Azria for Walmart
OK, I know everybody is already tired with the topic, so let's put it as short as possible. Here are the recent announcements of celebrities' fashion collections:
o 10:25 PM